MA 8Port Node onPC
The MA 8Port Node onPC and MA 4Port Node onPC can be used in combination with the free-of-charge grandMA2 onPC software running on a computer to provide 2,048 parameters each. Furthermore MA 8Port Node onPC and MA 4Port Node onPC can be combined with the MA onPC command wing and MA onPC fader wing for parameter expansion.
Optimised for touring and installations purposes, both have a rugged steel housing for a long life even under harsh conditions. The front panel offers a menu button, a USB connector and a 2” colour TFT as well as LEDs displaying the current status. All of these ensure a comfortable operation. The mains switch is located on the back, along with the powerCON and etherCON connectors, as well as the eight (MA 8Port Node onPC) and four (MA 4Port Node onPC) DMX ports. Both Nodes are fully configurable from grandMA2 onPC. As sophisticated networking tools for signal transportation and data distribution the MA xPort Nodes and the MA xPort Nodes WM are available.
The MA 8Port Node is available as a 19”/1HU version with all connectors located on the back for rack use.
- Powerful show controller for smaller applications
- Handy backup solution
- 2,048 parameters (MA 8Port Node onPC and MA 4Port Node onPC)
- Can be combined with MA onPC command wing and MA onPC fader wing for parameter expansion
- Speaks MA-Net2, Art-Net and sACN via 1Gbit/s connection
- Fully configurable via grandMA2 onPC
- 2” colour TFT display
- Rugged steel housing
- Integrated Power Supply Unit