The Jands Stage CL is a lighting control console intended for the control of intensity-only fixtures and multi-colour LEDs. It has been specifically designed and optimised for easy control of full colour LED fixtures for all users from beginners to the advanced profes- sional. Intended for use by rental companies, corporate event sup- pliers, schools, community theatres, and Houses of Worship, the Stage CL is suitable where full control of up to 24 LED and/or in- tensity-only fixtures is required.
The Stage CL includes 12 fixture control channels complete with intensity fader, Hue and Saturation controls, select button, and full colour RGB mimic LED. Additionally a limited number of non- colour parameters can be controlled.
The Stage CL includes dedicated scene, chase and cuelist con- trols to provide immediate access to those facilities. Extensive use has been made of multicolour LED indicators to provide console feedback. Programming is based around an integrated full-colour TFT LCD touch screen.
The Stage CL includes a DMX port, an Ethernet ports for use with Artnet and sACN receivers, and USB ports for use with standard USB FLASH drives.
- Dedicated colour controls per fixture
- 24 Fixtures in two pages of 12 *
- Integrated RGB mimic LED per channel
- Single Preset operation
- Dedicated scene controls
- Dedicated cuelist and controls
- One-touch chase programming
- Both single colour and striped Presets
- Dedicated chase controls and flexible operation modes
- Fixtures libraries can be built on the console
- Software Updatable without opening the chassis
- DMX-512 and Ethernet (Artnet, sACN) output
- 480×272 pixel TFT graphics touch screen
- Audio trigger from inbuilt microphone
- Tap synchronisation of chases
- Backup to USB Flash drive
- Spreadsheet style patch
- Multiple colour fan modes
- High speed ARM9 processor
- Universal input DC power supply
- Ethernet port including indicator LEDs
- Storage for multiple shows in the console
- Power switch and indicator LED
- Integrated cable retention
- Kensington lock point
- VESA mount enables mounting on standard monitor arms
- Integrated carry handle