MAC Encore Wash CLD
Designed to produce rich color and premium white light in a wide variety of applications where light quality is critical, the MAC Encore™ Wash CLD is an LED-based alternative to the MAC Viper Wash DX. The feature-packed soft edge moving head offers unparalleled 6000 K crisp, neutral daylight, and doubles as a modern replacement for generic fixtures like HMI based Fresnel fixtures, with the additional benefit of color mixing and movement.
- Unparalleled 6000 K cold white light quality
- Super silent cooling and effects operation
- Best-in-class size/weight/performance ratio
- Pure white LED engine with 6000 K CCT.
- No color temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Whisper-silent—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from rich, saturated primary colors to light and smooth pastel shades.
- Variable CTO—daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- Fresnel lens: 1:4 zoom—precise, silent and fast zoom.
- PC lens (optional): 1:5 zoom—precise, silent and fast zoom.
- Internal barndoor system with two shutter blades and iris. Shutter blades can overlap for full blackout and the entire system rotates +/- 100°. Repeats cues with great precision.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Animotion™ FX System—Internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 x W: 480 x H: 745 mm / L: 17.8 x W: 18.9 x H: 29.3 in.
- Low weight—28.5 kg/62.9 lbs