Lumenbeam Grande Color Changing
The Lumenbeam Grande Color Changing is a high-performance, 100W luminaire for applying dynamic color to architectural exteriors and façades. It has numerous options including optics for flood or accent lighting; RGB, RGBW or RGBA color-mixing; various mounting options, accessories, spread lenses and controls.
- Best-in-class performance: 275,080 candelas at nadir; 3,366 lumens; minimum 1 fc at 524 ft (RGBW at full white, 5° optic)
- Built to last: Sturdy construction; lumen maintenance of 120,000 hours (L70 at 77 °F)
- A toolbox of options: Wide range of accessories, beams and spread lenses
- Sustainable design: Dual-chamber design allows components and drivers to be replaced
- 5 year warranty: Standard 5-year warranty for complete assembly
- Corrosion-resistant option: Suitable for hostile environments; salt spray, harsh chemicals and extreme outdoor exposure