Ketra’s S38 lamp is an all-encompassing LED solution with the ability to render 90+ CRI white light, saturated colors and pastels from a fully mixed, single point source. Ketra’s custom driver chip and optics incorporate closed-loop thermal and optical feedback, maintaining a factory-calibrated color point to one MacAdam ellipse over the product’s lifetime. Each lamp is wirelessly controlled and individually addressable through Ketra’s accompanying software. The S38 is also compatible with TRIAC dimmers, thus enabling an infinite range of possible new construction and retrofit applications.
- Fully tunable spectrum single point source produces wide range of 90+ CRI white, pastels and saturated colors
- Closed-loop color point maintenance to Integrated temperature protection maintains product within safe operating conditions
- Wireless and TRIAC dimmable to 0.1%
- On-board wireless control enables individual addressability and control at a competitive system level price point
- Lamps may be ordered pre programmed from the factory to specific CCTs, x,y chromaticity coordinates, gel, Pantone, and traditional lamp dimming curves