Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD
Lighting that ought to be in pictures. The Daylight HD and Tungsten HD arrays were designed for the studio and other applications where high-definition lighting is a must. With flicker-free operation – even at high speeds – the Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD and Tungsten HD arrays look great on screen. The Daylight HD array produces the coolest (4000 to 6500K), variable-white light that looks just like natural sunlight, and the Tungsten HD array creates warm (2700 to 4500K), adjustable-white light that mimics the performance of tungsten fixtures. Their temperatures and tints can be tweaked to perfectly illuminate individual skin tones, so they look great in person and on camera. Both arrays output an incredible amount of lumens, for the brightest light in their respective color-temperature ranges.
- 60 Luxeon Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- Daylight HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay
- Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver, or custom fixture-body colors